Tuesday, July 13, 2010

what did you do today?

hi potential readers,

well day one was the warning if you will. time to jump in with both feet and get wet.
first off today; a first for me! now i have been unconscious, i've missed work, and i have even rolled off the bed in my day, but never all at once. i was knocked out for 9 hours. yes it sucked...

but upon waking i discover yet another knife in the back.
before that, you need the whole story. last thusday (6 days) i was told one of my roommates at school is moving out for some reason or another. i heard it second hand from another one of my 4 roommates. i am 100 miles away in my home town trying to make some money for school in a month or so. however the information i was given was not entirely correct. true my roommate is moving out but is still planning on paying rent till a sub-leaser is found. this was not the impression i was given. so i got mad. said things that in one case are justified but in the other are too aggressive.

that being said, the roommate who gave me the false information has now said publicly that i over reacted. now as this is true it was only because of their false information. wtf!

i suppose if there is a moral of this story... it would be, never go into a business contract with friends. they quickly turn into enemies. it is a painful process.

recommendation: avoid this situation if you can.

let me know what you think... your friend,
JustAnotherFUp

till tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment