Sunday, July 18, 2010

my sabath is spent sleeping in

hi potential readers,

kind of a weird analogy today. i am a fan of boston cream pie! that's right i said it. deal with it. :P my father loves carrot cake and coconut what ever... and my mother is a coffee cake girl. my sister is all about the cupcakes in fact she had a cupcake pyramid at her wedding a few months back.

we are four people with different tastes and it looks anymore that blood is the only thing still holding us together. we are family and we practically loath being in the same room together for more then 6 minutes at a time. people i am supposed to love i can't stand. not very fun... but my point is here.

i want to find someone who can come into my life and love boston cream pie together with me. i know they are out there, i just need to bag me one! :)

today's moral: you can only have so many differences with someone until you run out of similarities and should that happen... sometimes the only comfort is cakes and pies.

your own digital fan of boston cream pie,

JustAnotherFUp

No comments:

Post a Comment