Wednesday, July 14, 2010

so far so good

hey there potential readers,

not a horrible day today. just long and hot. but that doesn't leave me with nothing to say. today two things went on, i made something for a friend of mine... right now to my knowledge my only reader. (thanks) and it is a good friend's birthday. good on both counts. yet problem: i am at least 100 miles from either of them. making me miss the friends i do have. not that it is bad to miss people and it is better to have one friend then none. never the less i miss the people i have grown to love.

if you are reading this anyone take a moment to think of 5 of your better friends/loved ones. don't loose these people. in fact call them before the weekend is out and let them know you care and miss them. trust me it's nice to hear it sometimes.

trying to practice for a "job" audition. going well. but as i often do i am questioning my chosen field, thinking maybe i should have picked something a bit more reliable and dependable for a career. however i look at some of my better friends and they are doing what they love and what i love to do so that gives me hope and strength to keep moving forward.

little short winded today after a long day of work...

moral of today:
if you find yourself doubting yourself, stop and look to your friends. they can be your guiding star in a dark storm if you let them.

be good to each other,

JustAnotherFUp

No comments:

Post a Comment